photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Book Fair ~ Saturday

After that really stressless Friday our day started with the much longed-for breakfast buffet. It was dainty but I was so sad that they didn't had scrambled eggs (´Д` )
Then we dressed up for cosplay. My mood was at a really low point because the wig for my planned cosplay didn't arrived in time.




I wanted to make Nene Amano from Digimon Xros Wars.
The outfit is too cute, it's pink and the skirt is sooo lovely. I had bought the perfect lenses and I wanted to wear fake lashes and be girly but....
That fuxxxing wig came one week too late.

Anyways, the weather was nice and when we arrived at the exhibition area we were excited and full of delight.
I wore once more my Daisuke Motomiya cosplay, Lau was Kirihia Aonuma from Digimon Xros Wars, my actually cosplay partner and Michi dressed up as Ruby Moon, a Card Captor Sakura character.


The fair was crammed full of people, I guess it was never such a mighty concourse of people ever.
But we had fun and it was nice to meet old friends, to have fun and make some pictures.



The biggest surprise for me was the appearance of my Nii-chan -Padfoot- because we didn't know that she is at the fair. I was so happy to see her and I persuaded her to stay until Sunday.
She surprised us with a Peter Pan cosplay.


In the early afternoon Lau and I decided to switch into our scruffy outfits from Golden Bomber. Lau was the Tamiya-shirt wearing guy Kirisho and I wore an outfit from my beloved Kyan Yutaka.
Another friend, Kirschu, made a basic outfit from Junjun. Only a Kenji was missed.


The day was a lot of fun but we were looking forward to the Sunday and our official Golden Bomber Memeshikute-PV outfits.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen