photo blog_zpsg2nzrpi2.jpg

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

Looking forward to...Japan

Hello there, this week my ordered Yukata arrived finally from custom service and I'm happy that I don't have to pay any special fees at all.
That thing is sooo beautiful. I will wear it at Japan Day in Duesseldorf next weekend.

I love the pattern
I can't await the Japan Day but first this weekend I'll visit an Anime- and Manga convention called DoKomi in Duesseldorf with my friends and I'm really excited 'cause between this two weekends I have holidays for first time this year and we planned a lot of things to do: visiting again Duesseldorf for shopping and relaxing, making our own Golden Bomber 'Memeshikute'-video with lots of surprises and between I'll go back to Berlin for enjoying a concert of my mother's favourite artist, Herbert Groenemeyer, with my  mom together.



But this will be just the beginning of a wonderful summer. My big holidays I will spend in Japan from 10th until 30th August so it will be one more week than last year.





Our first stop will be Kyoto again. There's a wonderful countryside, history in addition to modern culture and I like the relaxing athmosphere there.
Aaaand I miss my little cute café at Kyoto station where I had breakfast last year and my blog gave that name ^^
We will be in Kyoto from 11.o8. - 16.o8. and planned visiting Arashiyama and Osaka again.

Gijon

my beloved Kyoto station

After Kyoto we will stay from 16.o8. - 19.o8. in Nagoya. It'll be the first time that we'll visiting that city but I'm really excited after one of my Japanese mailfriends recommended me some interesting places there.

And then, from 19.o8. - 3o.o8. we will be in Tokyo. We'll have the same hotel like last year at Hamamatsucho station near Tokyo Tower.
In Tokyo this time we won't make sooo many sightseeing like last year, this year we'll be there for having fun, hopefully meeting friends, shopping, shopping, shopping and going out *O*

I'm so proud 'bout my pic from Tokyo Tower last year

Shibuya *O*

Harajuku

So I'm really looking forward to my holidays and I hope this will be an unforgetable summer for me and my friends.

Next entries will follow soon about last weekend and then about the next week. Take care!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen